Tuesday, October 13, 2009

obviously

There has been little to report, and I've been busy. I have a professional life too.

She stayed over Sunday night again. Our jobs both afforded us Monday off and I had the apartment to myself. We were fucking five minutes after she walked in the door. She leaned over to set the wine down on the kitchen counter and my hands were running up her back, resting on her shoulders. She leaned back into me. Within sixty seconds or so we were undoing buttons and zippers. Ten minutes later she was cumming, as I pulled her back onto me by the shoulders. Her right hand gripped the counter, the left had the handle to the stove.

"I'm assuming we have the place to ourselves?" she groans, reaching back to rest her right hand on my hip.

"She's out of town." My roommate has gone home to the Midwest for the long weekend. Something about tailgating and football.

After she's cum two or three times, I finish inside her and we retreat upstairs for a shower. I love her body. She's twenty-two years older than me, but shorter and smaller. Very unusual - I'm not a big guy. I can pick her up and really move her if I want to, it's nice.

We talked about the couples from our CL ad. Basically all have flaked out, except one. There's a couple that's just interested in watching and girl-girl play. She's exactly her type, but not so much the guy. I point out that neither of us will have to do anything with him. The ladies have since talked on the phone, and we have a tentative double date next Saturday. Hmm, we'll see. These guys don't really have any experience (not that either of us have a lot), so I think the weirdness potential is high.

I'm still disappointed that all our ad responders failed to pan out. I've convinced her to move onto AFF - I bought us a gold profile a week or two ago, but haven't done much with it yet. She sent me a text earlier that she'd updated our ad, asked me to update with the pictures from our last photo session. They got us a lot of CL responses - even if they were all flakes - and I gotta say I think they look pretty hot.

So, that's where things are.

No comments:

Post a Comment