Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sugasm #175

October 10th, 2009 by Vixen | Updated: October 10th, 2009


HNT courtesy of Secrets of a Blue-Eyed Vixen

The best of this week’s blogs by the bloggers who blog them. Highlighting the top 3 posts as chosen by Sugasm participants. Participants, repost the link list within a week and you’re all set.

Please note: After this issue the Sugasm will be going on indefinite hiatus. Please do not submit posts via the form until further notice. If you need to contact me email radicalvixenatgmaildotcom

This Week’s Picks

Pitiful
“Sometimes I miss you so much that I am pitiful.

MFM: Frustration
“I feel the weight of someone kneeling between my legs.”

Give me one
“Give me your orgasm.”

Sugasm Editor
Fetish Fridays: Kidnapping

Editor’s Choice
In Which Steff Has The Worst Birthday Ever

More Sugasm

Join the Sugasm

(Sugasm participants should re-post all the links above within a week. The following links may be excluded as long as you include all the above links.)

BDSM & Fetish

As luck would have it, I’m the luckiest slave alive.
My Introduction to Bondage
On Your Knees
Presented

Erotic Poetry
Clouds

Sex Advice

What Does Sex Feel Like for a Woman?
Where in the world is my G Spot?

News, Reviews & Interviews
Clitoris
The Erotic Woman
Nipples
Streaming the Golden Showers
Top Five Tuesday – Bloodsuckers

Sex Humor
Options. Confession #349

NSFW Pics, Videos & Audio
Calista
HNT: Clamps
Rock n’ Roll Princess ~HNT

Sex Politics
What the hell is “rape-rape”?

Erotic Writing & Experiences
Always Laurel
Girlfriend – Mandy
Mouth For War
Musing No. 33 - Waterfall
Sexting
A Taste of Chocolate
What lies beneath




No comments:

Post a Comment