Sunday, October 18, 2009

the night we met our first couple

We met early, dressed nicely, ate pizza and drank wine. After dinner, she decided to change into a wraparound dress, and I pushed her to her knees, she moaned as she rubbed my cock through my pinstripe pants. She undid my belt and took me in her mouth. After a few minutes she stood up.

"I want to get fucked."

"You're going to have to wait," I answered. We're leaving in twenty minutes.

"Hmm, you're right. Not enough time."

"Plus, we should save our energy in case the evening gets... interesting."

We took a taxi to the hotel in Pentagon City, had some difficulty finding the right elevator to the bar. We were there first. We got a table and ordered drinks. I recognized them right as they walked in. They looked exactly like their pictures. She spotted them too. They walked in, clearly looking around. We started waving.

I'll spare the details. We got along, only a few short lulls in the conversation. They were very friendly and engaging, and I think we were definitely feeling comfortable pretty quickly. Not wanting to rush to judgment, we took our time, letting them talk, ask us questions. After a couple hours, we invited them back to her place, just around the corner. They drove us back there, we went inside and opened another bottle of wine. By the time that was finished, clothes were coming off. Our new friends went down on each other while she and I rubbed and slowly stripped each other.

At one point, I pushed her over towards the other couple. The two women embraced, started making out, playing with each other's tits, sucking on nipples. At one point, my partner was going down on the other fem, they were both very into it. While they were playing, I rubbed on both of them a little. (In retrospect, I'm wondering if that was over the line, but she didn't seem to mind at the time, on the other hand I was pretty drunk.)

The last thing I remember before they left was me standing up, bending her over while our new fem friend was riding her partner lying on the floor next to us. They didn't stick around too long, maybe thirty or forty minutes total fooling around time, then they took off. I'll be interested to see what they say, if they're interested in seeing us again. After they left, I threw her down on the bed and fucked her hard for half an hour or so, alternating between holding her down and pulling her onto me, cumming all over her back before shoving my still-hard cock back inside her. This morning we fucked twice more and I'm hard as a rock again as I'm writing this, despite a pervasive soreness. Yeah, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment