Thursday, October 15, 2009

freaky CL couple

So, despite CL being a vast wasteland of scammers and flakes, one couple has apparently come through. My partner's never been with another woman, but she's been showing a lot of interest lately, and she's very into asian women. We got a response to our last post from a couple with an asian female - the two ladies have been talking and we're apparently all meeting up this Saturday night. They're only into watching, with some possible fem play - I think this is a good first step down our kinky path of experimentation.

We've also updated our ad on AFF and have been getting some interest. I haven't had much time to think about it, work and other commitments have been taking up most of my time. She and I will probably get to it this weekend, see who we're interested in getting to know.

Interesting waters lie ahead. I'll stay in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment